Somoene I admire

 



Someone I admire is my dad Christophe,

he is my father, he is 49 years old, he is married and has three children, Florent, Charles and me. He is a teacher in the Reid School. He teaches "horsemanship", practical courses related to horses in a professional school. he is blacksmith after day. 

Why do I admire him?

First of all, he is my father :) , besides that, he is ready to do anything for us, his children. Everything he did, even before we were born, was to make sure we had the best life possible. As soon as we had a problem, he was willing to give up everything for us. His goal in life is for us to succeed and he is willing to sacrifice everything for that. 

Secondly, he works all the time, I have never seen my father in a chair :). He teaches us perseverance and that we can do anything we want if we give ourselves the means. Although I think he works a bit too hard, I realise that if he hadn't worked so hard we wouldn't have our house. Indeed, with the help of our whole family, he realised his dream, and that of my mother, to renovate an old farm. If he hadn't worked there every weekend, every holiday and every day, we would never have been able to afford this beautiful house. 

Finally, I don't think I've said all the reasons why I admire him, but I've said the most important ones, if I said them all, it wouldn't fit on a page.




Commentaires